Your Personal Health Record is just a Click Away
MyChart, is a free, easy-to-use, secure website that gives you access to your health information quickly and conveniently from your personal computer, smartphone or tablet.
With MyChart you can:
If you’re a John C. Lincoln hospital patient,* you’ll receive information about MyChart when you’re admitted to the hospital and an activation code at discharge. With MyChart, you’ll:
* Scottsdale Healthcare hospitals will offer MyChart in the future.
You will need a one-time activation code to sign-up for MyChart. Using the activation code on the After Visit Summary you received at your last visit, click on the Sign Up Now link on the right.
If you do not have an activation code, you can request one by clicking on the Sign-Up Now link followed by Click Here to Request Access.
For technical questions about MyChart, please call 623-434-6293. If you have lost your activation code or if it has expired, please contact your provider’s office.
For general questions about MyChart, please call 623-580-5800.
Please do not use MyChart for messages requiring urgent attention. For urgent medical matters, contact your provider’s office directly. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.
MyChart users can download the MyChart mobile application at the Apple® App StoreSM or the Android Market™. It's free!
1. Access the App Store or Android Market on your cell phone.
2. Search for "MyChart" to locate the application.
3. Download the free MyChart application.
4. Launch the MyChart application and select MyChart as your health care provider.
5. Log in using your MyChart username and password.
Are you viewing this page on your mobile device?
Need help? Please call the Help Desk at 623-434-6293.